List your events on UKSpirituality
UKSpirituality offers an opportunity to reach spiritual seekers throughout the UK.
Our high standards mean that our visitors have confidence in the quality of events listed here and are more likely to attend.
To list your event on UKSpirituality, you must commit to the UKSpirituality Leaders' Pledge of Quality:
Pledge of Quality
In every UK Spirituality event, workshop, course, or retreat that I lead, I will do my utmost to:
- Welcome people regardless of race, ability, gender, or sexual orientation.
- Welcome people of all ages except that a lower limit may be applied as appropriate.
- Welcome new members and help them to feel at home.
- Offer a safe space, characterised by acceptance and respect for all.
- Make room for people of different beliefs, perspectives, and spiritual orientations.
- Emphasize that there is no single answer to life's great questions, no one way of understanding the sacred element of life, and no one spiritual path that is right for everyone.
- Offer opportunities for broad participation.
How to register
If you are fully able to commit to this pledge, we will be very pleased to consider listing your events. To begin:
- Register with UKSpirituality. You will receive a confirmation email to which you must respond. If you don't receive this email, check your 'spam' or 'bulk mail' folder. If you can not find the confirmation email, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask that we confirm your registration manually.
- When you register, select the option to register as a new leader. Make sure that you have read and are willing to abide by the Pledge of Quality. We will then grant you privileges to add your listings to the site and modify/update them as you see fit. We will notify you by email when you have been approved as a workshop leader.
- As a leader, a new "leaders" menu link will appear on the left navigation menu. You may need to reload the page in your browser or log out and back in to see this link. Click on the "leaders" link. You will be taken to a page where you can enter new venues (locations for your events) and new events.
- Add venues first. When you create an event, a venue is required.
- You must wait for your venue to be approved before you can move on to add events. The system will notify us when new venues have been added.
- Now, add your events; the system will notify us when new events have been added. Again, they must be approved before they will appear on the site.
- Go to the "leaders" page at any time to update your listings or add new ones.
Feel free to contact us at any time if you have questions or run into difficulties on email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you and working together.